Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is an important legal task. Taking the time to make an effective legally binding Will, Power of Attornery and Enduring Guardian can save your family from stress as well as financial burden in the future.
Mitchell Playford and Radburn can help:
- Advise you in regard to Estate and Probate laws
- Write a Will that maximises the inheritance for your family
- Set up family and testamentary trusts
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Minimise the chance that your Will is contested and subject to litigation
- Safely store your Will and other important legal documents
- Advise you and appear in court in relation to Will disputes
In addition to a Will, we can also help arrange plans for any future incapacity through Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship documents. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangement, the person or persons whom you have elected to make these decisions on your behalf may do so unhindered.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with a member of our team.