WE ARE STILL HERE and AT YOUR SERVICE.
It is business as usual, as we operate behind closed doors for your protection and the protection of our staff and community.
Your business is important to us and we look forward to being able to continue providing our community with ongoing professional legal services. To this end, we have implemented additional safety procedures and ask that our clients phone us before coming into our office so we can assess the most efficient manner in which to deal with your enquiry.
During this uncertain time and to minimise unnecessary contact, we have made the following changes to the way we operate.
- We request that you do not attend our office without making prior arrangements with one of our staff members.
- Where possible, we will communicate via letter or phone to eliminate unnecessary person to person contact.
- Appointments with one of our Solicitors will be arranged via phone or Zoom (video conference) where possible. Of course, we understand there will be times when you need to attend our office and this can be accommodated with prior arrangement, however, please advise us if you:
- Are experiencing flu like symptoms
- Have recently travelled overseas
- Suspect you have COVID-19/Coronavirus
- Have come into contact with a person who has COVID-19/Coronavirus
Social distancing in our workplace means no more hand-shake greetings and an expectation of 1.5 metre distancing.
We understand that many of our clients are experiencing challenges during these difficult times and we encourage you to call us regarding your legal concerns.
The Team at Mitchell Playford & Radburn